The following typical repair and refurbishment services can be undertaken:
• GAP analysis study of your equipment and operating regulations.
• Complete rebuilding of lifeboats and davits.
• Fitting of release hook, including installation of latest Norsafe TOR MK2 hook.
• Engine/ Waterjet overhaul or replacement.
• Fitting of improved starting system.
• Upgrade of electrical systems.
• Refurbishment of GRP structure including accident repair
• Fitting of new and improved sprinkler system.
• Fitting of steering nozzle to replace spade rudder for increased power and manoeuvrability.
• Fitting of bow thrusters to increase manoeuvrability.
• Service or refurbishment of complete davit systems including winches.
Norsafe specializes in upgrading, refurbishment and repair in compliance with SOLAS and especially regulations related to offshore operations.
Our workshops are fully equipped to carry out repair and refurbishment, covering everything from simple lifeboat inspection to complete refurbishment.